First recipient defined
- The first recipient is the project team member who initially receives any submittals to be reviewed.
- The first recipient can either route submittals to other project team members to get their feedback or enter the final action immediately without consulting other project team members.
Helpful Hint: Most of the time, the Architect is responsible for reviewing submittals; however, your organization can choose any role to perform this task.
How can I change who the first recipient is in my Submittals?
1. From inside the project where you want to set or change the first recipient for Submittals, click the Admin tab.
Helpful Hint: If you don't see the Admin tab, then you do not have access to make this change. Please check with your Administrator to get the changes made that you need.
2. If not already selected, click the Administer Project button. The Project Administration Main Menu screen will display.
3. Click the Construction Management, Budget, Cost Tracking and GC Prime Contract link. The Construction Management and Cost Tracking – Administration screen will display.
4. Click the Submittal / Shop Drawing link. The Manage Submittal Threads (Admin) screen will display.
5. Select the submittal thread where you want to set or change the first recipient.
6. Find the First Recipient field. Select the appropriate user from the drop-down.
Helpful Hint: If the individual is not listed as an option in the First Recipient drop-down, then perform the following checks:
a) Is the individual a user in this project?
b) Is the individual in the correct role in this project?
c) Does this individual's role have at least Add and Route access rights?
7. Hit the Save button to keep these changes.