Site administrators can change the header names that appear in the budget tool in Projectmates to make it suit the terms your organization uses. When considering a change, understand the following:
- All projects will receive the change.
- This change will reflect in budget reporting and budget imports & exports.
- You can change the column headers, but not the calculations for standard budget columns.
To change column headers
- Go to Site Admin >> Custom Content >> Localization.
- Click the Module tab.
- Scroll to the Budget Columns section.
- Click any link to edit the name of the column for which it pertains.