Report users need to have report access (My Reports tab) and report project access (project data) to be able to run reports.
Step 1: Verify that your site license has room for an additional report user.
- Go to Site Admin >> Licenses >> Site License.
- Find where it says "Web Report Users".
Helpful Hint: If there are no additional report user licenses, reach out to Projectmates Support team at Support@Systemates.com or by calling 214.217.4100 option 2, or your account manager with Systemates, Inc. to purchase additional report user licenses.
Step 2: Grant report access to the user.
- Go to Site Admin> Users and Contacts> Active Users.
- Search for and click the user's name to open his or her profile.
- On the Access Rights tab, mark the checkbox for Allow Report Access.
- Click Save to keep this setting.
Step 3: Grant report project access to the user.
- On the same Access Rights tab, review where it says "Manage Report Project Access…". 2. If this does not say what you want it to say, then click the link. 3. This is where the steps differ, based on the settings it has and the settings you want. Follow the instructions on the screen to make the changes you want to make.