Most of our clients have a dedicated website for Projectmates. If you need help determining which website to use to log-in, please review the article titled: What website should I visit?
Logging in to Projectmates
To log into Projectmates, on the login portal page, enter your Username and Password. Then hit Go.
1. If you don't see the Username and Password fields, look for the Client Login link in the top right of the screen.
2. Passwords are CaSe SeNsItIvE!
3. Only mark the checkbox for Remember Login if you are the only user on this computer.
4. If you forget your password, click the Forgot your password? link. Type your username and click the Email me button. Your username and a link to reset your password will be emailed to the email address for your user account within a few minutes.
Browser Settings Check
Projectmates will check the following browser settings and prompt you to make any needed changes.
Cookies are used to store session information, such as the user name and project information, for each logged-in user. Cookies are required to use Projectmates. If the browser stops on this page, follow the instructions given on the screen to enable cookies. If these instructions do not work, contact your IT support person for your company.
Accessing My Profile
- From outside of a project, click the My Profile link in the top right corner of the screen in the red bar.
- From inside a project, click Welcome (First Name) link in the top right corner of the screen in the red bar.