1. Arrange/add the budget line items and sub-items.
Helpful Hint: The budget must contain one or more budget line items to be included in the package. All of the budget sub-items for each selected budget line item will be included in the bid package as its line items.
2: Select the budget line items to be included in the bid package.
- To view the budget, click the View Budget link in the left-side menu for the desired budget thread.
- Mark the checkbox(es) for the budget line item(s) to be included in the bid package.
3: Create the Bid Package
- In the Actions… drop-down, select Create Buyout/Bid Package option.
- A pop-up will display. Enter the name of the new bid package.
- By default, the Check to import category name checkbox is marked. You can unmark this checkbox if you do not want to create categories based on budget group names.
- Click the Go button.
Helpful Hint: Your new subcontractor package is created and will display on the screen. The icon indicates that a line item is linked to the budget.
- At this point, your bid package is created, subitems are linked to budget.