Step 1: Drill into the photo album where your photos are saved.
- Inside of the project, click the Photos button in the navigation pane.
- Select the photo thread (red button) from the left-side menu to show the available options.
- Click the name of the photo album where the photos are currently stored from the left-side menu.
Step 2: Change the view to a printable album.
- On the Actions… drop-down, select View Printable Album. A new tab will open showing the images from this album with all the metadata displayed beside each photo.
Step 3: Print to PDF.
- Using the browser functionality, select the Print… option.
- Change the printer to Save as PDF.