Step 1: Select the photos to be moved.
- Inside of the project, click the Photos button in the navigation pane.
- Select the photo thread (red button) from the left-side menu to show the available options.
- Click the name of the photo album where the photos are currently stored from the left-side menu.
- Mark the checkboxes for the photos that you want to move.
Helpful Hint: You can select View List in the Actions… drop-down, then click Show All button to view all photos in this album on the same screen.
Step 2: Move the photos to a different album.
- On the Actions… drop-down, select Move. The Move Image(s) screen will display.
- Select the photo album thread from the drop-down.
Helpful Hint: If you don't see the thread you are looking for, then check with your Administrator to verify that your user profile is in the correct role for this project.
- Select the photo album from the next drop-down.
- Click the Move Files button.