Projectmates document management has both keywords and labeling features to help further identify uploaded documents. Here are the main differences.
Keyword describes a file or folder...
- It is searchable.
- Displays openly on the screen.
- Tells additional information about the file.
- Can be added at any time and completely editable.
- Applies to the file, no matter which version it is.
Label groups a set files for quick display from the Labels dropdown menu...
- Not obviously displayed on the screen.
- Limited in ability to add or edit.
- Applies only to the specific file version.
- Commonly used by architects denoting the revision number