Step 1: Create a new report.
- In the left side menu, click the name of the Field Report button to expand the options below.
- Click Create new item to load a blank report on the screen.
Helpful Hint: If you don't see the name of the field report that you expect, check with your Administrator to verify you are in the correct role in this project.
Step 2: Complete the form.
- Enter notes into the Work in Progress field.
- Optionally, enter any notes or observations into the other available fields.
- You may Save As Draft throughout the day until all the notes have been entered for this report.
Step 3: Publish the report.
- Verify that all the notes have been entered.
- Mark the check boxes for any project team members to be copied on this report upon publish.
- Click the Save & Finalize button to publish.