Once logged into your Projectmates app through your mobile device, follow the steps below to create a new Field Report.
1. Tap on My Projects link, select the project that you wish to work in from Favorites or All list.
2. Once inside a project, tap on Field Report link.
3. Tap on the + link and follow the steps below for each section.
- Observation Date and Time will be auto populated as today’s date and current time, if needed you can change this by tapping on date field.
- Enter description for Work in Progress (this is a required field)
- Tap on Save icon anytime you want to save your report in draft mode.
- Tap on Attachment icon to add a photo or video from your device.
- Tap on Est. % Complete field to pick a preset value from the list.
- Tap on Schedule Conformance field to pick a preset value from the list.
- Enter Weather Condition and who was Present at site.
- Enter any Observations not recorded elsewhere, Items to Verify, and any required Info / Action Required.
- Tap on Publish to publish a final version of your Field Report (Please note once published a report is no longer editable).
- Tap on Fab icon and then the Email icon to send a copy of this report to any user.
Note: Field Reports saved in draft mode is only visible to project admin and the creator of the report. You can only delete a report as long as its saved in draft mode. Only an admin user can delete published report.