Projectmates simplifies the process of extending the bid due date through the addendum process.
Drill into the bid thread for the bid to change the bid due date.
- Open up the project where this bid was set up.
- Then navigate to the Bid Manager and select the particular bid thread from the left side menu.
Step 1: Create an addendum.
- Click the Manage Addendum link in the left side menu. The Addenda log page will display.
- Click Add New Addendum link. The Add Addendum Info screen will display.
- Enter the Subject, such as "Re-opening the bid".
- Select the Extended Bid Due Date Until date.
- Enter a Memo.
- Click the Save and Goto Step 2 Bid Documents button.
Step 2: Attach any documents, as needed.
Optionally, you can add attachments with this addendum.
- Use the drop down to Select Documents Group.
- Click the Submit button. The page will update showing all available folders to include. If you picked the wrong tab, you can click the Select another tab link.
- Mark the check box(es) for any folders to be included in this addendum.
- Click the Save and Goto Step 3 Review and Publish button.
Step 3: Review and publish the addendum.
- Review the addendum to verify the correct due date was selected and the correct documents were attached.
- In the Notifications section, mark the appropriate check box(es) for who should receive email notification of the addendum being published.
- Hit Publish to re-open the bid.